CCMONSTAGE Musical Series presents “The Rocky Horror Show.” Photos by Mark Lyons.
Tickets are going fast for CCM’s performances of The Rocky Horror Show. The CCMONSTAGE musical only has limited tickets left for the performances on Oct. 31, Nov. 1-3, 9 and 10, 2019. Tickets can be purchased through the CCM Box Office. For mature audiences.
Take a first look at the cult musical in the gallery below. Photos by Mark Lyons.
The demand is high for CCMONSTAGE‘s 2019-20 musical theatre productions. After experiencing the college’s production of 42nd Street last week, ArtsWave dubbed CCM as “the jewel in the Queen City’s crown.” The League of Cincinnati Theatres beckoned audiences to “come see the future of Broadway at CCM and get a first look at the next generation headed to the Great White Way.”
After The Rocky Horror Show closes, you only have one more chance to see CCM’s musical theatre stars in action during the 2019-20 performance season. The next big musical presented by CCM is The Secret Garden, which runs March 5-8, 2020 in Corbett Auditorium. Tickets for CCM’s spring production of Bright Star (April 2-5, 2020) are currently booked up!
Based on the novel by Frances Hodgson Burnett, The Secret Garden is directed and choreographed by CCM alumnus Connor Gallagher (BFA, ’06) who is currently the choreographer for Broadway’s Beetlejuice. The Secret Garden is a “turn-of-the-century fairy tale” (Los Angeles Times) that won three Tony Awards and the Drama Desk Award for Outstanding Musical. Centered on an orphaned girl and her ailing cousin, the musical offers a magical tale of forgiveness and renewal. Learn more about the musical and purchase tickets while you still can!
The Rocky Horror Show
- Vincent DeGeorge, Director/Choreographer
- Stephen Goers, Musical Director
- Joshua E. Gallagher*, scenic designer
- Maddie Kevelson*, costume designer
- Michael E. Nardella*, lighting designer
- Hannah Werle*, sound designer
- Kelly Yurko, wig & make-up designer
- Abby Sauer*, production stage manager
- Chris Jacobs*, associate sound designer
- Payton Epperson*, prop master
- K. Jenny Jones, fight/intimacy director
- Sammi Grant*, dialect coach
- Elle Zambarano*, assistant director
- Em Joy, community educator
* CCM Student
- Jake Waford as Brad
- Mikayla Renfrow as Janet
- John Harrison as Narrator
- Erich Schleck as Riff-Raff
- Sofie Flores as Magenta
- Delaney Guyer as Columbia
- Ethan Zeph as Frank ‘N’ Furter
- Andrew Alstat as Rocky
- Joseph (Hank) Von Kolnitz as Eddie/ Dr. Scott
- Britta Cowan, Jack Johnson, Christian Kidd, Tyler Martin, Sasha Spitz, Brandon Schumacker, Veronica Stern, Jordyn Walker as Phantoms
- 7:30 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 31*
- 7:30 p.m. Friday, Nov. 1
- 2 and 7:30 p.m. Saturday, Nov. 2
- 2 p.m. Sunday, Nov. 3
- 7:30 p.m. Thursday, Nov. 7
- 7:30 p.m. Friday, Nov. 8*
- 2 and 7:30 p.m. Saturday, Nov. 9*
- 2 p.m. Sunday, Nov. 10
*Please note that parking and traffic on and around campus will be heavier than normal due to a UC Basketball game on Thursday, Oct. 31 and due to UC Homecoming activities on Friday, Nov. 8 and Saturday, Nov. 9.
CCM strongly encourages patrons to purchase pre-paid parking passes to UC’s CCM Garage through the Box Office for just $8. UC Parking Services will be charging “Special Event” rates.
Cohen Family Studio Theater, CCM Village
University of Cincinnati
Single tickets prices start at $29; student discounts and group rates are also available. Ticketing is limited.
Learn about additional ticket options for current CCM students.
Tickets can be purchased in person at the CCM Box Office, over the telephone at 513-556-4183 or online now through our e-box office.
Directions and Parking
CCM is located on the campus of the University of Cincinnati. Please visit ccm.uc.edu/about/directions for detailed driving directions to CCM Village.
Parking is available in UC’s CCM Garage (located at the base of Corry Boulevard off Jefferson Avenue) and additional garages throughout the UC campus. Patrons can purchase pre-paid parking for UC’s CCM Garage through the CCM Box Office. Please visit uc.edu/parking for more information on parking rates.
For detailed maps and directions, please visit uc.edu/visitors.
Musical Theatre Production Sponsor: Mr. & Mrs. James L. Miller
The Rocky Horror Show is presented by special arrangement with SAMUEL FRENCH, INC.