Please note the following updates to CCM’s schedule of major events for the spring:
- The Pangea Chamber Players guest artist concert originally scheduled for April 2 has been cancelled.
- The April 12 performance of Chuck Owen’s River Runs features the CCM Concert Orchestra, not the CCM Philharmonia.
- The venue has changed for CCM’s April 19 performance of Dave Brubeck’s The Gates of Justice. The concert will now take place at Knox Presbyterian Church, 3400 Michigan Ave., Cincinnati, OH 45208
- The faculty artist concert entitled “The Original Phil DeGreg and Friends” has been rescheduled for 8 p.m. on Wednesday, April 22. This celebration of the career of retiring faculty member Phil DeGreg will take place in Patricia Corbett Theater. The performance is free and open to the general public. You can listen to Professor DeGreg preview his concert, which was originally scheduled for Feb. 17, courtesy of WVXU 91.7 FM.
- CCM welcomes composer Mark Applebaum for a guest artist performance at 7 p.m. on Saturday, April 25 in
Watsonthe Robert J. Werner Recital Hall. This performance is free and open to the general public.
- CCM’s Division of Electronic Media will host its Senior Showcase at 7 p.m. on Thursday, April 30 in Watson Hall. Admission to the event is free and open to the general public.
You can always find the most up-to-date information on CCM’s calendar of events at ccm.uc.edu.