The CCMONSTAGE Play Series presents Oscar Wilde’s 19th-century satire about marriage, sex and gender politics on Oct. 3-6, 2019. Tickets are on sale now.
Oscar Wilde’s Lady Windermere’s Fan runs tonight, Oct. 3, through Sunday, Oct. 6, at CCM’s Patricia Corbett Theater. Full of intrigue, secrets and shocking revelations, the 19th-century satire offers a biting critique of hypocritical society and the Victorian double standards for men and women.
Cincinnati Magazine declares Lady Windermere’s Fan one of “nine can’t-miss events from Cincinnati’s new arts season.” You can enjoy a sneak peek at the production in the slideshow below. Tickets are still available for all performances. Contact the CCM Box Office at 513-556-4183 or purchase tickets online here.
- Susan Felder, director
- Haleigh Salo*, production stage manager
- Lindsey Purvis, scenic designer
- Rachael Blackwell*, lighting designer
- Christa Hanks*, costume designer
- Oran Wongpandid*, wigs and make-up designer
- Zachory Ivans*, sound designer
- Jonnie Lynn Jacobs-Percer, choreographer
- Rachel Jones*, dance captain
- Steve Miller, technical director
- Monica Walker*, assistant technical director
- Sammi Grant, dialect coach
* CCM Student
- Zoe Cotzias as Lady Windermere
- Olivia Buss as Mrs. Erlynne
- Kristina Steinmetz as The Duchess of Berwick
- Eli Lucas as Lord Windermere
- Cameron Nalley as Lord Darlington
- Jack Steiner as Lord Augustus Lorton
- Jack McElroy as Mr. Cecil Graham
- Sydney Miles as Lady Agatha Carlisle
- Briley Oakley as Lady Plymdale
- Shakoria Davis as Lady Stutfield
- Liza Lagerstrom as Lady Jedburgh
- Rachel Jones as Rosalie
- Isabella Wagner as Mrs. Cowper-Cowper
- Jason Pavlovich as Mrs. Dumby
- Leonard Peterson as Mr. Hopper
- Charles Gidney as Sir James Royston
- Austin James Cleri as Parker
- Duncan Weinland as Mr. Guy Berkeley
- Dustin Parsons as Lord Paisley
- Julianna Weis-Palacios as Lady Paisley
- Rin Wallace as Miss Graham
- Madison Pullman as Mrs. Bowden
- 7:30 p.m. Thursday, Oct. 3
- 7:30 p.m. Friday, Oct. 4
- 2 and 7:30 p.m. Saturday, Oct. 5
- 2 p.m. Sunday, Oct. 6
Patricia Corbett Theater, CCM Village
University of Cincinnati
Single tickets prices start at $32.50; preview performance ticket prices start at $15.50. Student discounts and group rates are also available.
Learn about additional ticket options for current CCM students.
Subscribe to CCMONSTAGE’s Four-Show Play Series for just $89.
Tickets and subscriptions can be purchased in person at the CCM Box Office, over the telephone at 513-556-4183 or online now through our e-box office.
Directions and Parking
CCM is located on the campus of the University of Cincinnati. Please visit ccm.uc.edu/about/directions for detailed driving directions to CCM Village.
Parking is available in the CCM Garage (located at the end of Corry Boulevard off Jefferson Avenue) and additional garages throughout the UC campus. Please visit the UC Parking Services website for information on parking rates.
For detailed maps and directions, please visit uc.edu/visitors.
CCMONSTAGE Production Sponsor: Macy’s
A preeminent institution for the performing and media arts, the University of Cincinnati College-Conservatory of Music (CCM) is the largest single source of performing arts presentations in the state of Ohio. All event dates and programs are subject to change. For a complete calendar of events, please visit us online at ccm.uc.edu.