CCM’s 2018-19 Mainstage Series comes to a stunning conclusion tonight through Sunday (April 26-28) with the fairytale ballet Cinderella. Choreographed by Artistic Director of the Dayton Ballet Karen Russo Burke, the production’s ensemble director is Michael Tevlin.
You can enjoy a sneak peek at the production courtesy of senior dance major Juju Stojanovic in the slideshow below. Tickets are still available for all performances. Contact the CCM Box Office at 513-556-4183 or purchase tickets online here.
Celebrate spring’s arrival with this favorite rags-to-riches fairytale ballet. CCM Dance presents Cinderella from Friday, April 26 through Sunday, April 28, 2019. Tickets on sale now through the CCM Box Office.
CCM’s production of Cinderella will last 1 hour and 20 minutes, including a 15-minute intermission between Acts I and II and a 5-minute pause between Acts II and III.
- Karen Russo Burke, choreographer
- Michael Tevlin, ensemble director
- Lowell A. Mathwich, costume designer
- Nina Agelvis*, lighting designer
- Lindsey A. Cohen*, sound designer
- Ray Zupp, scenic designer
- Deirdre Carberry, Jiang Qi, Judith Mikita, Michael Tevlin, rehearsal directors
- Paul Gilliam, Gabrielle Sharp, repetiteurs
- Chyanne Fischer*, production coordinator
- Chelsea D. Taylor*, production stage manager
- Set and Costumes Courtesy of Dayton Ballet and the Dayton Performing Arts Alliance
- Act II Scenery Courtesy of Charlotte Ballet: Jean-Pierre Bonnefoux, Artistic Director
* CCM Student
- Yu-Ting Huang*+, Madison Holschuh#^ as Cinderella
- Sam Green, David Harris as Stepsisters
- Madeline Kallay*+, Julia Tze#^ as Stepmother
- Erin Donnelly*+, Juju Stojanovic #^ as Old Woman/Fairy Godmother
- Ellen Pierce *+, Erika Shi #^ as Dance Master
- Audrey Burdick #, Emily Kavenagh*, Zayne Stapleton +^ as Violinist
- Isabelle Cummings *+, Madeline Montgomery #^ as Dress Maker
- Audrey Burdick*+, Isabelle Cummings #^, Elaina Didier#^, Anna Donnelly*+, Emily Glaccum#^, Madeline Montgomery *+, Ellen Pierce#^, Lauren Sokol *+ as Birds
- Chia-Yi Cheng, Rebekah Degnan, Kate Delon, Grace McCutcheon, Sarah Santarsiero, Rina Takikawa as Attendants
- Celina Merrill *+, Maeve Tom #^ as Spring Fairy
- Madison Holschuh*+, Lydia Hubacher#^ as Summer Fairy
- Kate Delon *+, Madeleine Brown#^ as Fall Fairy
- Ying-Chi Lu*+, Rina Takikawa #^ as Winter Fairy
- Alison Bartels*+, Sophia Beadie*+, Rebekah Degnan#^, Jake Elwell, Michael Haverty, Milton Holloway, Jonmarie Johnson*+, Emily Kavenagh#^, Amanda Kenner#^, Emily Kline*+, David Lopena, Grace McCutcheon *+, Anne McGovern#^, Elizabeth McGovern*+, Alyssa Pankey#^, Twyla Pojetta#^, Anna Lee Rohovec*+, Jillian Sadler, Olivia Thornton #^ as Courtiers
- Ivan Braatz as Prince
- Milton Holloway as Prince’s Assistant
* Denotes performers on Friday, April 26
# Denotes performers on Saturday, April 27 at 2 p.m.
+ Denotes performers on Saturday, April 27 at 8 p.m.
^ Denotes performers on Sunday, April 28
- 8 p.m. Friday, April 26
- 2 p.m. Saturday, April 27
- 8 p.m. Saturday, April 27
- 2 p.m. Sunday, April 28
Patricia Corbett Theater, CCM Village
University of Cincinnati
Ticket prices start at $28. Discounts are available for UC and non-UC students. Service charges may apply for online orders.
Parking is available in the CCM Garage (located at the base of Corry Boulevard off Jefferson Avenue) and additional garages throughout the UC campus. Please visit uc.edu/parking for more information on parking rates.
For detailed maps and directions, please visit uc.edu/visitors. Additional parking is available off-campus at the U Square complex on Calhoun Street and other neighboring lots.
For directions to CCM Village, visit ccm.uc.edu/about/directions.
Mainstage Production Sponsor: Macy’s
Dance Department Supporter: The Corbett Endowment at CCM
The music for this production is provided by arrangement with G. Schirmer, INC., publisher and copyright owner.