Cincinnati’s favorite fundraiser returns this Friday as CCM proudly presents its annual Moveable Feast! Today, we are happy to provide you with a sneak peek of this year’s Artistic Tracks, along with a first look at the one-of-a-kind experiences you can bid on during Moveable Feast’s Silent Auction.
Back by popular demand, the Friends of CCM have created a series of Artistic Tracks to help guide you to the programs and performances that best match your interests! Newcomers and seasoned veterans alike can enjoy these pre-planned pathways through CCM Village. Preview this year’s Artistic Tracks below!
- Classical: From opera arias to the Ariel Quartet, sample the best in classical music.
- Newbie: Is this your first Feast? Don’t miss these audience favorites.
- Theatre: Do you have a flair for the dramatic? Interested in show tunes? Step this way.
- Party People: Looking for high energy, interactive arts? Don’t miss this party.
- Best Kept Secret: Go a bit off the beaten path to check out some over-looked gems.
- Parents Sampler: A behind-the-scenes look at CCM’s prep programs and facilities.
- Create Your Own: Mix and match from the full list of performances to create a Feast of your own!
Interested in a private tour of UC’s Corbett Center for the Performing Arts with CCM Dean Peter Landgren? Want CCM students to perform at your house party or compose a piece of music just for you? Browse and bid on a variety of unique experiences with CCM students and faculty members, along with invitations to exclusive events with Dean Landgren, during Moveable Feast’s Silent Auction!
Moveable Feast’s silent auction will be open from 9 a.m. until 10 p.m. on Friday, Jan. 22. You do not have to be present at Moveable Feast in order to participate.
Bidding from your phone? Download the Handbid app before arriving at Moveable Feast! The app is free and no credit card information is needed. Search “Handbid” in the app store.
Bidding from your computer? Register and start bidding by visiting www.handbid.com/auctions/moveable-feast-2016.
Proceeds will provide support for student scholarship, travel opportunities and special collaborative projects at CCM.
6:15 p.m. on Friday, Jan. 22
CCM Village, University of Cincinnati
Tickets to “Moveable Feast” are moving fast, so don’t delay – get yours before they’re gone and experience an unforgettable evening of artistic and culinary delights! Tickets can be purchased online at ccm.weshareonline.org/ws/opportunities/MoveableFeast2016 or over the telephone at 513-556-2100.
- Host Tickets: $125 (ticket price includes valet parking)
- Friends of CCM Member Tickets: $50
- General Public Tickets: $75 (ticket price includes a Friends of CCM Membership)
- Young Professional (40 and under) Tickets: $35
- CCM Alumni Tickets: $35
Seating is limited. Event proceeds raised by the Friends of CCM, a group of 600 volunteers and an active board, support student scholarships for CCM’s “stars of tomorrow.”
Parking and Directions
Parking is available in the CCM Garage (located at the base of Corry Boulevard off Jefferson Avenue) and additional garages throughout the campus of the University of Cincinnati. Please visit uc.edu/parking for more information on parking rates.
For detailed maps and directions, please visit uc.edu/visitors. Additional parking is available off-campus at the new U Square complex on Calhoun Street and other neighboring lots.
For directions to CCM Village, visit ccm.uc.edu/about/directions.
A preeminent institution for the performing and media arts, CCM is the largest single source of performing arts presentations in the state of Ohio.
All event dates and programs are subject to change. For a complete calendar of events, please visit us online at ccm.uc.edu.