Winners of the League of Cincinnati Theatres’ (LCT) 2013-14 Season Awards were announced on Monday night, with CCM faculty members, students and productions taking home a number of awards, including:
- Best Musical (Tie): CCM’s Les Miserables (tied with Carnegie Theatre’s Chicago)
- Choreography (Tie): Diane Lala and Patti James for CCM’s Singin’ in the Rain (tied with David Baum for Carnegie Theatre’s Chicago)
- Music Direction: Steve Goers for CCM’s Les Miserables
- Scenic Design: Mark Halpin for CCM’s Singin’ in the Rain
- Ensemble in a Musical: CCM’s Les Miserables
- Lead Actor in a Musical: Blaine Krauss in CCM’s Les Miserables
- Featured Actor in a Musical: Matthew Paul Hill in CCM’s Les Miserables
- Featured Actress in a Musical: Jenny Hickman in CCM’s Carrie
Faculty member Kelly Yurko also received a Special Contribution Award for her prosthetic design for Clifton Players’ production of The Whale. Congratulations to all of this year’s winners!
About the League of Cincinnati Theatres
The League of Cincinnati Theatres was founded in 1999 to strengthen, nurture and promote Cincinnati’s theatre community. LCT provides its member companies and individual members with education, resources and services to enhance the quality and exposure of the theatre community in Cincinnati and increase community awareness, attendance and involvement. Learn more about the LCT here.