Earlier this year, CCM’s Electronic Media Division hosted Performing Arts/Digital Future, a panel of opera production and marketing experts gathered to examine the impact of the Metropolitan Opera’s live HD broadcasts in movie theatres across the country. Panelists included:
- Marc Scorca, President and CEO, OPERA America
- Patricia Beggs, General Director/CEO, Cincinnati Opera
- Marcus Kuchle, Director of Artistic Operations, Cincinnati Opera
- Robin Guarino, CCM Opera Department Chair and opera director
- Marjorie Fox, CCM Electronic Media Division Head, moderator
CET’s Digital Arts channel will be broadcasting this panel discussion at 10 p.m. on Tuesday, Nov. 29. on channel 48.3 (Time Warner channel 987).